The inheritance tax is approximately 40-50 percent. It is due upon the transfer of assets. These options are available if you want your loved ones, who will still be able to enjoy the property and other assets that you have left, but not have to sell them in order to pay tax.You can check online where inheritance tax rates defined, which can help you.
1. You can show your loved ones what you would like to happen in the case of your death by writing a will. If you communicate your wishes now, family members and loved ones will not be confronted with huge tax bills.
2. You can make it clear who your heirs will be when you die by naming them.
3. It might be worth considering transferring your estate to life insurance or trust funds abroad so there is no inheritance tax.
4. You might invest your money in investments that could make you more money to pay the inheritance tax bill.
5. Spend your money now on gifts for your heirs so they can get their inheritance from you in person.
6. It is possible to place your money in trust funds so your grandchildren or children can continue to benefit from your wealth for many years.
7. A popular way to avoid inheritance tax is to reduce your assets and to distribute the money.
8. If you are currently living together, you might consider marriage or a civil partner. Married partners will not have to pay inheritance taxes in the event of one of you dying.
9. To ensure that your loved ones pay less in taxes, you might consider getting a mortgage to secure your home. This will reduce the estate's value.